Quick Service & Work, We Assist You 24/7
Banking of years of experience we are offering wide range of Pneumatic Clamp with Purging Arrangement (Internal). The SPM EUIPMENT’s pneumatic clamps with purging arrangement assured accurate alignment of two joints of pipe during the welding operation. All of our pneumatic internal clamps with purging arrangement have been extremely tested in the field. Our offered pneumatic clamp with purging arrangement used to pipe welding application for carbon steel and stainless steel pipe.
We are specially designed shoe on each head utilize pressure uniformly around the inside circumference of the pipe to maintain necessary alignment along with necessary purging arrangement suitable for DSS pipe joint.
Pneumatic Clamp with Purging Arrangement (internal) comes in two types:
- Manual Travelling units for pipe sizes 6″ to 20”
- Motorized Travelling units for pipe sizes 16″ to 48”
A “Manual Travelled “Pneumatic Clamp with Purging Arrangement (Internal) is pulled to the next joint manually. When a “Motorized Travelling “Pneumatic clamp with Purging Arrangement is travelled the pipe to the next joint under its own power. Pipe welding pneumatic clamp require compressed air at 100-145 psi (7-10 bars). Maximum safe working pressure is 175 psi (12 bars).
- Available pipe size 6” to 20” and 16” to 48”.
- Sufficient space for purge gas will be available in the clamp.
- Automatic centering helps to prevent Hi-low.
- Conversion kit for various pipe sizes available up on request.
- Silicon rubber is used to make purge ring because temperature is high during welding.
- The Oxygen integral exhaust out line is provided in the system for easily analyzing.
- All clamp’s touching points provided suitably for DSS pipe to prevent corrosion.
- Same expansion & closure of shoes prevents the distortion of pipes and get more tightness with precise roundness.
- Comes with SS reach Rod.
- Excellent durability.
- Sturdy construction.
- Emergency breaking system available up on request.
Air tank provides sufficient air pressure for lining up incoming pipe joint.