Quick Service & Work, We Assist You 24/7
SPM EQUIPMENT is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Pipe Lifting Choker Belt, specifically designed to facilitate the lifting of a wide range of pipe sizes with each model. Our choker belt not only meets but also exceeds the industry standards for safety, ensuring maximum protection during operation. The unique design of our pipe lifting choker belt guarantees precise alignment of the pipe without slippage during lifting and welding. We offer a wide range of standard sizes of pipe lifting choker belts, as well as customized sizes to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
All of our pipe lifting choker belts are crafted from high-quality raw materials and have been tested extensively by our team of professional engineers. We certify that our pipe lifting choker belts exceed industry standards for safety.Our pipe line choker belt is built to last, requiring minimal maintenance and offering years of reliable service. We take pride in our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Our pipe line chocker belt is designed to be durable and hard wearing, needing only minimal maintenance and providing years of service. With quality and customer service can’t be beat.
- The pipe lifting choker belts can be adjusted to accommodate different coating thicknesses.
- The choker belts for pipe lifting are designed to be safe and user-friendly, both during bending and welding processes.
- Excellent durability.
- Sizes ranging from 8” to 64” are available.
- Ability to fast pull and lift pipe makes pipe handling for bending
- It is easy to repair in the field, which contributes to its longer lifespan.
- Our wide steel-lined fabric-faced belts grip the pipe tightly and allow for easy adjustments while preventing slippage.
- The product is designed for ease of use, storage, and transportation.
- The pipe is aligned precisely without slipping during bending, welding, and other related activities.
- Pipe rolling, pulling and securing extreme bends can be done without causing any damage.